Old 10-17-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Quote:
NEW ORLEANS
This will end badly.

Quote:
A Louisiana justice of the peace
Yup. 'Cause we all know how well Louisiana likes to obey federal laws.

Quote:
said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have.
1. Is it his decision?
2. Might have? No kids involved at this point, yet he's making a legal decision on something that has not, and might not happen?
3. Place all belongings in the baskets. They shall be returned to you once we reach the camps.

Quote:
Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.
How many interracial couples has he married?
Or does he know this as a fact because he and his buddies have 'removed' the 'other than white' spouse?
Remember, kids, marriages end when one of them dies...

Quote:
"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way,"
What? That's racist right there.

Quote:
"I have piles and piles of black friends.
...stacked up in my basement...

Quote:
They come to my home,
... because I refuse to be seen in their neighborhood, or, "The Ghetto", as we call it 'round here....

Quote:
I marry them,
... but I don't want one marrying my sister...

Quote:
they use my bathroom.
It's amazing that you can housebreak them that fast. If you do it when they're young, it saves a world of problems later.

Quote:
I treat them just like everyone else."
Which is not to say that I treat everyone else as sub-human. Just them... I mean I don't treat them bad, I thought the cross was a nice lawn decoration. I don't know how the fire started... Oh, look at the time, I must be going. I have a meeting to go to. If I'm late, the Grand Dragon, I mean, my boss will be just so mad...

FTFA:
Quote:
"I try to treat everyone equally," he said.
But this ain't equal, you Clint-Howard-lookin' asshole.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years

Last edited by Crimson Ghost; 10-17-2009 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Because I god-damn well felt like it!!!
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote