Thread: Caffeine pills?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:42 AM   #1
it
Banned

Caffeine pills?

So my work schedual is the sort that can leave me 3 days off and then 3 days of double-shifts with no sleep... Which I kind of like, but it has lead me to increase the amount of caffeine I am consuming by a lot.

Between coke, energy drinks and coffee with milk and sugar, all of which I make sure to equip the fridge at work with,these have become my biggest source of extra calories.

I thought of caffeine pills, and realized the main problem I have with them is tremendously stupid - growing up on 80s and 90s kid shows where "a very special episode that tries to talk about drugs without actually saying the name of drugs", they often used caffeine pills as a replacement, which my inner child brain has taken quite literally - I have no problems with weed but am still experiencing a lot of hesitation with caffeine pills. Realistically, a pill (usually 200-220mg) has less caffeine then what I am currently consuming in fatty sugary forms every 2-3 hours, and it seems it would be a lot more economical too.

Do any of you have experience with caffeine pills? Any thoughts?
it is offline   Reply With Quote