View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #413
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianne View Post

999 mostly pointless and largely unnoticed posts.

999 posts seems a lot to me but after five-and-a-half years that only works out at one every couple of days. It’s nothing, is it.

I was directed here by a friend from another site, someone I never actually met, and never will now, he passed away a short while back. I never thanked him for his tip. I know he wasn’t the sort of guy who ever needed thanks so I hope we’re cool and if Jannah is real I’ll sort it out there.

My previous experience of message boards were either of the music-based types or centred around my lifelong hobby of motorsport so this more general sort of place was new to me. I’ve enjoyed the place thoroughly but I’m not the most ‘chatty’ of people by nature so perhaps I’ve never really fitted in too well.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has responded to any of my nonsense over these years. 999 is a great number and this seems like an excellent point for me to disappear now into full lurk mode.

R...W
see, if I was a mod, I would delete your oldest post, keeping you at 998. I would let you know it, and keep it up until you cried mercy.