Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:43 PM   #15
W.HI.P
Free

NHL Hockey
*~*~*~*~*
Atlanta visits Carolina...both teams are in excellent form!
I really like what i've seen from atlanta this year, and the goaltender is elite.
Although it will be close, I have to take the underdog's Thrashers here at 1,90

San Jose in Detroit..People have the Sharks as one of the favorites to win the stanley cup...i don't see that, and until the rest of the world understands this, we have to take the price against them..especially IN DETROIT,it pays 1,95 and we'd be crazy not to take it

Vancouver is also placed amongst the favorties to make it all the way, and even more so, this is not gonna happen IMO, maybe in two three years they could mount a challenge...on the other hand, Chicago is not the st.louis/columbus terrible team they were last year, not at all, they will be in 3rd place in this division at worst at the end of the year, so as long as the team is underestimated, take the money..and at home it pays 2,20!

Tommorow Montreal goes to Boston, i think they can win, i like the depth in the team, and both goalies are worthy of the job, 1,85.

also tommorow, i don't care how many times you'll see the ottawa-Leafs game this year, but each time no matter where they play, take the Senators...it pays 1,50 tommorow in ottawa.

N.F.L
*~*~*
lol, the most uneven game of the year takes place on Sunday where the 49ers travel to Chicago to face the Bears, now I know that he Bears will be looking at going 8-0 before this game is finished, but no matter how you look at it 16,5 points is simply not enough!
And what is probably the best bet of the week is in Denver where the Colts visit and the Broncos are favorites at -2,5 ...this dosen't make sense to me.
I mean the Broncos really can't score, and even if the broncos were the Bears, i'd still expect at least 21 points on the board for the Colts...hell if the were giving the colts favorties by -7 i'd take it.

The Results so far
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Colorado Avalanche 4-1 Toronto Maple leafs Win=2,00
Mighty ducks of Anaheim 4-1 Detroit Red wings Win=2,00
New York Mets 4-2 St.Louis Cardinals Win=1,80
Mighty Ducks of Anaheim 2-1 Minnesota Wild Win=1,60
Carolina Hurricaine 4-5 Buffalo Sabres Loss=2,50
Nebraska 20-22 (-6,5) Texas Win/Point spread
Georgia Tech 7-31 Clemson(-7,5) Loss
Buffalo Bills 6-28 NE Patriots (-6,5) Loss
Green Bay Packers 34-24 Miami Dolphins(-4,5) Win
New York Giants 36-22 Dallas Cowboys(-3,5) Win
New York Jets(3,5) 31-24 Miami Dolphins Payout=1,90 Win
Liverpool 0-2 Man Utd Loss=1,66
Philadelphia Eagels(-3,5) 21-23 TB Bucs Payout Loss=1,50
Montreal Canadiens 1-4 Buffalo SabresLoss=2,00
LA Kings 1-6 Colorado Avalanche Loss=2,90
Vancouver Canucks 1-2 Dallas Stars Loss=2,20
Ottawa Senators 6-2 Toronto Maple Leafs Win=1,95
St.Louis Cardinals 5-0 Detroit tigers Win=1,50
Charlton 1-0 Bolton Win=2,90
Pari St.Germain 1-2 Lyon loss=6,50

Still to come...
*~*~*~*~*~*

Hockey
*~*~*
Atlanta Thrashers-Carolina Hurricaine =1,90
Detroit red wings-san jose Sharks =1,95
Chicago Blackhawks-Vancouver Canucks =2,20
Montreal Canadiens-Boston Bruins=1,85
Ottawa Senators-Toronto Maple Leafs =1,50

N.F.L Pointspread
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chicago Bears (-16,5)-SF 49ers
Indianapolis Colts-Denver Broncos(-2,5)

Last edited by W.HI.P; 10-25-2006 at 03:56 PM.