View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 10:35 AM   #21
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoodle
II'm pretty sure that I was mentally ill I think back on some of my reactions to things and how I viewed the world, and it's just.... wow. Probably just immaturity and raging hormones I suppose, but I really had some misfiring neurons back then.
Sweetie, imagine having misfiring neurons NOW.

All of you, yes, YOU, break my heart. You're all so lonely and by rights should all be enjoying major shags and fun and LOVE-oh, hell. Things really don't change all that much, do they?

Dee, you say you are a bit round-ish. So what? Listen. Make your health a priority! a PRIORITY dammit! We've started a thread for those among us who wish to lose pork (like me) called the Weight Loss Thread. This is not something I want to do coz I want dates. This is something I want to do because I really need to lay off the Lays, if you get my drift...oh, well, you're an Aussie--let's see--lay off the...Chocolate Cake (universal!)!
Anyhoo--we can't all be JLO (or, there would be no JLo----not a bad thing) and we need to look at life as life looks at us: IN THE FACE!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote