Thread: Joe is back
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
regular.joe
Старый сержант

Joe is back

Hello all. I am back and visiting the Cellar. It is good to see that most of the regulars are still here. I am looking forward seeing how you all have been and are doing.

To cover a lot of ground in a short bit of words, it's been a year or so since I've been here. I've been pretty busy. I returned from Pakistan on the 28th of April. I had nothing to do with finding or killing Bin Laden. Just a coincidence that I was in the country at the same time. I spent most of my time up in Peshawar or in Islamabad. I may be stopping in the Pakistan/Bin Laden thread that I'm sure is on here somewhere to offer my .02 cents.

I'm still in the Army and am still very busy. I think that I will be gainfully employed as long as I'm wearing green.

Enough out of me for now. I'll be out checking the threads. See you all in the Cellar. Tony..thank you for keeping the place running. I still have a flag that was flown over the Combined Special Operations Task Force in Iraq sitting on my shelf to send to you. I promise, I'll get it out sometime in the next year or so.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote