View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 10:01 AM   #354
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

What are You Watching on Netflix Instant/Amazon Prime/orwhateverotherinstreaming[?]

The Motor Trend show Roadkill. My fav episode was when they had to choose a city, and buy a car and get home on $1500. They threw a dart at a map to choose the city. El Paso. Home is in Los Angeles. I liked that premise. That's a show, right there. Most episodes revolve around reviving an actual junkyard relic and making it drive. I think it's moved from YouTube to Motor Trend On Demand, as Roadkill Garage, which is to be paid for, but, not by me.

Also been watching Star Trek: Voyager with bated eyes waiting for Seven of Nine to show up.

Started S1:E1 of I Am NOT Okay With This. First line in the show: "Dear Diary, Go fuck yourself." I might like this show.

Re-watched Dirty Harry for like the eleventy-twelfth time a few nights ago.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote