View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #8903
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Just as the flower is a plant becoming conscious of itself you are part of the universe becoming conscious of itself. YOU are IMPORTANT. My heart breaks for you b/c I know you are wise (which, in my book, is better than intelligent, but you are that, too) and kind and funny but you are hurting.

I could suggest poems or literature but I will just propose this: You are more than you know and stronger than you seem and other people have to live in their own heads---she's probably a cunting bitch who can shake it because her essence is evil. I know that sounds extreme but there ARE evil people among us and they shoot rays out everywhere----UT might call them stupid; I call them evil b/c they fuck up the world. If they only fucked up their OWN world that would be fine----but they fuck up OTHER people's worlds and they don't care. Psychokillers. I wish I were a true believer, but I think too much shite is random. In that one prayer they say "Lord, lead me not into temptation..." why would a loving Lord LEAD someone astray? Test his faith (Job) fuck with him like a toy for a one dollar bet with Satan? I don't believe that.

the kingdom of heaven is within us. One guru said, "You want to know the secret of my happiness? I don't mind what happens."
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote