Thread: Baby Names 2021
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 08:14 PM   #10
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
The first babies of the new year should be entering third trimester by now, and I'm procrastinating, so....

I propose Lionel should be resurrected. Tigernel

Cardi will increase in popularity but should not. I will make an exception for twins IF the other one is called Sweater. Jumper if it's triplets.

Hummus would be a great name. It implies depth and seriousness of thought and reminds me to put pita bread on the shopping list. Robertaganoush

never mind Chester and Buxton and all those place names as first names ...I think Worcester would be a great name, perhaps Worcestershire for a girl. Cheddar and Buxom

whilst on the food theme... Donut .......could be an option for the cutesy types who were contemplating horrors like Buddy, Brick, and Apple. Nutella must be outlawed as a potential name. Really? Nut allergy much? How about (Creole lady) Marmelade?

On to plant names: Nettle. Good powerful name there. Dandelion.

Some idiot will call their poor child Calibri. Garamond might be acceptable, I suppose Bookman Old School

Saturn, Thalamus, Whisker, Antimony, Cochlea all contenders for new names
Ursula, Mabel, Agnes, Roscoe, Gilbert to round out the comeback category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
OK wait -were you not on the Virtual Forks zoom where he was being a complete dick upstairs and I had to step to one side and yell "THOR....."?

Are we still doing virtual forks? I'll set a reminder for Sunday if we are.