Thread: Dieting...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:53 PM   #65
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
At work, do 10 squats each time you go to the bathroom. Do a kegel/belly brace before you start and hold it.
I NEED to do kegel exercises, for my bladder if nothing else. I often forget, I need to find a way to remind myself when I go...I don't think work would like me to scrawl "Do your kegels!" on the inside of the stall.

Did good today, I didn't eat lunch, the time just went by and it was too late. I did drink OJ and V8 at my desk and about 4 bottles of water. Did not stop for fast food on my way home.
Took a little break when I got home (it was storming outside), but when it cleared up, I took both dogs on a walk. I had to drop my sis's dog back off at the house half-way through (she is old and was getting over-exerted) but I resisted the urge to stop then and kept goin with Della.

I don't mean I'm not gonna try some of your suggestions monsta, but you can't seriously expect me to do everything you say.
I can't do anything about the knee situation really, maybe PT can help, but I don't know how since they can't remove the fragment.
Peas, broccoli and cooked/canned spinach are all on the same level of disgusting-ness to me. I eat baby carrots, fresh spinach, romain lettuce, cabbage, red/yellow/orange bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes....