Thread: xxx xxx 2277
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #8
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Isn't this more or less the same script as last time, but with a different second character?

Not often I'll say this, but I am in favour of a ban at this point. Posting real life phone numbers on the site is dodgy as hell. Either its the poster's own number in which case that's not very wise, or it belongs to someone else in which case it's a pretty shitty thing to do.

If the data mining from last time was correct then this is someone playing out their pysche on us through trickery and subterfuge. If the data mining wasn't correct and the story about various members of other forums playing identity games and causing havoc was true, well that's a shadow this place can do without I think.
We've been over this. The 'data mining' was flawed and unsubstantial. This has been proven time and time again...
Please, everyone,stop obsessingover me...but if you want to believe everything one or two people say on the internet, have at it. Jeesshhh. How dumb are you people to believe??? I guess very dumb...dumber than me... but hey, if people want to believe otherwise, so be it. Who am I to judge? I likethe ratings...so let people keep the mystery alive. People that are trying to destroy my soul...are actually perpetuating the ratings...I say ... Go right ahead!! LOOL!

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote