View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 05:14 PM   #2870
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
I wonder how many tornado deaths are caused by poor building quality ...
A double page picture in Time Magazine showed an entire block flattened after Hurricane Andrew. Notice across the street were houses built (I am told) by Habitat for Humanity. Houses across the street still standing.

Upon closer examination, required blocking was missing where all walls met in corners. So of course those homes fell down. 85% of all problems are directly traceable to top management. Another example had one noticed houses across the street and still standing.

Same kind of questions also exposed murder of seven Challenger and seven Columbia astronauts, trashing of a $328million Mars Climate Orbiter spacecraft, Saddam's WMDs, a pathetic response by all top administration officials on 11 September, Fukushima Daiichi and Three Mile Island, and even a Boeing 737Max. All directly traceable to top management who failed to do their job.

Homes built inside reservoirs - directly traceable to code enforcement officiers (who were denied power to do their job) and builders who knew better. More examples of top management with a Donald Trump attitude.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote