View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 12:24 AM   #5
wolf
lobber of scimitars

PC and Console gamer ... from way back.

Have a PSOne on the upstairs TV, downstairs on the "good" tv I have a switchbox to make it easier to decide to play with my Nintendo 64 and PS2. My SNES is on loan to my sister, who is probably not using it very much, and if I hadn't recently gotten a GameBoy Advance and Super Mario Advance 2 (the SNES Mario game I loved most) and the new Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, I would be more aggressive about getting the SNES back. THere's a GameBoy Color and a GameBoy Pocket around here somewhere too, but since the games will play on the advance, I've been sticking to that mostly.

I like all kinds of games, but much prefer first person shooter types. I'm also enjoying my way through the Silent Hill series, GTA3 & VC, State of Emergency, and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. I also have Gladius, but haven't put enough time into that, and love a spooky evening of Fatal Frame. Duke Nukem is still da man, and after a hard day at work I sometimes enjoy Cabela's Big Game Trophy Hunter on the PSOne. There's something just entirely right about being able to play videogames in bed.

I'll occasionally play a puzzle game like Bust-A-Move to clear that palate.

My real problem is that there are just not enough hours in the day to game, dammit!!

Could we have some added, please?

EDIT: Ooh forgot about the PC ... have Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Global Operations currently loaded. Think I saw the disks for Doom II in a recent rummage in a closet, might play that again. Oh yeah, Marine Sharpshooter is another one I've been playing around with too. Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza doesn't seem to like XP (or perhaps my video card) very much, so I uninstalled it. I got a copy of Vietnam MED-EVAC on sale for way cheap, still in the shrinkwrap.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis

Last edited by wolf; 03-26-2004 at 12:27 AM.
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote