View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 09:41 AM   #5985
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Your order will be shipped in the order in which it's received(depending on how it fits efficiently into the pick/ship system), however Amazon has made a contract/commitment to the Prime members which must be honored first.
This doesn't really make sense.

Using the Disney example, I got in line with my order. And others got in line behind me with theirs. And you're saying we proceed in order, but that Prime gets to go first. Which means we don't go in order.

What I'm saying is that there is one line. Prime members get their items and get in line. And non members get shuffled off to the side into a waiting room for a coupe days and then are released to go get in line.

Also, while I'm bitching about Amazon, "subscribe and save" sucks now. I don't know if they have removed items from subscribe and save for non Prime members or if they are doing it across the board for everyone. There used to be a real convenience having stuff shipped on a regular basis so we didn't have to keep track of it and never ran out. But they keep dropping various items, so we have to go to the store anyway to get stuff. It's gotten to the point where we are cancelling the few remaining items they carry because it's saving us no time. That doesn't make sense to me. I thought Amazon was trying to get us to go to them for all our shopping need.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote