View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I think his teeth are gross and to think of her KISSING that mouth makes me want to vom. The LEAST he could do is whiten those babies up for her.

Guess she's not so smrt after all. All these over/high achievers- in the end, some stupid thing like sex or teh gay sex gets 'em. Or a covertly recorded comment. :P:

dumb stuff we all did as teens, they, the Uber People, were too busy achieving to get messed up with (wrong boyfriend, dope, petty theft) and then once they get to the top and look around they think, "Is that all there is?" and then they go nuts.

that's my theory anyway. They never got the naughty teenager out of their system-they repressed it until they got to the top of the heap and then, like the herpes virus, it crawled out of the cauda equina and made them insane with lust.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 11-10-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote