View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 12:22 PM   #64
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi View Post
That link got blocked at work for the following reasons : " Access to the requested website has been blocked because it is currently categorized as: Political/Social Advocacy;Suspicious"

And you shouldn't forget that it is also a money problem. I guess the costs of super surveillance is far too high considering the effect...
I'm always reminded about the first meeting btw Taylor Durden and the Narrator.
And then again : 22 deaths and 64 seriously injured... How many people die in the UK every year because they are neglected or forgotten, because they can't afford the medical care they need, of hunger, of drugs, because due to pressure and greed they can't respect basic security and safety instructions, or just by Murphy's Law, by drunken drivers or crime??? Guess how many children are born everyday already drug addicted because their mother was, how many children are chronically sick because their parents are smoking in their presence, how many children are indoctrinated by conspiracy theorists and bad cartoons, how many children are molested and bullied everyday and turn into monsters later on...
So terrorism was always present and if not then we were fighting wars. I think we are overrating terrorist attacks and should concentrate more on other problems...
You're correct.

I agree with you.

Relative to many other risks, risks I blithely undertake every day, harm or death from terrorism is almost impossibly unlikely.