View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 11:46 AM   #791
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grapeseed Exract are my champions.
Where is one fact or number that justifies any of that?

Grapeseed Extract comes from stores that science clearly exposed as scams. NY Attorney General studied everything found on shelves in GNC. 90% of those contents were not what was listed on the label. Health food stores target consumers who are always most easily scammed. Who must lie to themselves to believe 'miracle cure' lies and other conclusions only from emotions.

Apparently you have made a conclusion based only in wild speculation. Masks are not worn to protect you. Any informed adult (thinking like an adult) knows that. Masks are worn to protect Constitutional Rights of all others. Apparently you have contempt for everyone else and logical thought; do not wear a mask.

Ignorance is never an excuse. Ignorance is why one believes scams will keep one healthy. Only contempt of others explains why one would not use a mask.

Unfortunately too many adults still only use the brain of a child to make conclusions. "I feel. Therefore it must be true."

Same though process also concludes, "I ran stop signs and did not kill anyone. So that proves I can run all stop signs."

Where is even one fact or number justify those beliefs? Scams are that easily promoted who use the reptilian brain to make decisions.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote