Thread: Gardasil
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 07:14 PM   #12
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Many parents have chosen not to have their kids get any vaccines, which is fine as long as you home school and possibly plan to protect them from exposure to large groups of people so they don't catch anything. Even for college you are required to have had a series of vaccines.
This is bullshit - do some research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenranter
not to mention that the vaccination is only covering 4 out of some 100 types of HPV. I also wonder if those viruses are able to mutate like other viruses.
And most of the time, even these 4 strains are taken care of by a healthy immune system. It would make more sense to figure out what is wrong with the immune systems that can't deal with them, than to vaccinate everyone ie. look for a cure instead of managing symptoms. Vaccines are not harmless.

I suspect Igf-1, found in cow's milk, has alot to do with it.... but I really don't know shit.

And as far as mutation, that doesn't even need to happen. When you wipe out one strain of bacteria or virus, you just create an opportunity for another that it's been suppressing.