View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 09:01 PM   #9
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Woolery wrote:
Quote:
Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it's all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I'm sick of it,
Trump repeated and praised it.

United States has posted peak numbers of daily Covid-19 infections in the past few weeks. Six hospitals in Miami are now 100% full. Those numbers reflect an attitude he encouraged maybe four weeks ago. We can expect the next four weeks to only get worse.

Reality makes a dictator look bad. What do all despots do? Same thing that Cheney did to massacre 5000 American soldiers for no purpose in Iraq. Personally take control of all data.

Hospitals are ordered to not report their Covid numbers to the CDC. Since scientists lie to harm Trump. Sarcasm? No. A fact about Trump's psychological profile and the people he surrounds himself with. Obviously it is conspiracy - according to Trump. All Covid numbers are only reported to and controlled by the White House. Only Hitler - sorry Trump - knows better what we should know.

Where is UG and Henry Quirk to defend The Don? Did they finally learn The Donald only has a 30 second attention span?

Wag the Dog? A realistic probability. As Trump's niece notes, he routinely harms everyone and destroys anything to advance himself.

Trump is loved by evangelical Christians. Who are devil worshipers?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote