View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 12:23 PM   #25
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Originally posted by blue58
OK, for you morrowind gurus, here's the deal. I have the game but no manual...do have a strategy guide, but not sure about the basics, moves & such.

Such as fighting, I make myself invisible, get right up straight on next to a guy, crosshairs dead center, right trigger....whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh,whoosh, I'll hit him like out of 20 times.....seems like I'm doing something wrong....I normally get my ass kicked.

Also in Seyda Neen, I can't get to the end of Nimawia Grotto...I swim under, think I'm in like the third chamber...I see what looks like a tunnel underwater but halfway in I can hardly see anymore, then of course I drown.

Just getting started, in fact I just started play in Balomor (sp?) today...this game is freaking huge.
Crabs, rats, kwama, hellhounds, and those birds I can't remember the name of. They put those all over so you can get a little practice.