Thread: Philosophism
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 05:33 PM   #86
Brown Thrasher
self=proclaimed ass looking for truth whatever that means

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
that isn't what passive aggressive means. it refers to someone who prefers not to enter direct confrontation so they make little rabbit punches at the opposition while maintaining a friendly smile and insisting that they have no problem.
Actually your correct. Really what I am is someome who is agressive when treated unfairly or feel I have been. Now, since you do know something about psychology, why not delve deeper into what I was trying to get across. If you would like give me your definition of narcisisim. I've admitted my fault because I didn't think anyone would know the corect definition of passive aggressiveness. Why not try to quit proving someone wrong and look at your own propositions of others beliefs. You know your right again. My point was that I am non-confrontational until provoked: then I can become anti-social. I think you will find that trait a better fit for me...... However, rather than answer any of the arguments I presented , you decided to find the one glaring fault possible. What does that say about your personality. If you want to argue psychology, great that is something I feel I know as much about as our fellow cellarites arguing evoulution vs. creationism......How bout practicing what you preach.