Thread: Wet or Dry?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
Cyclefrance
Pump my ride!

Wet or Dry?

It's the big one! - an emotional subject bound to divide the male population of the Cellar - will friendships be demolished? Will you gasp at the revelations this subject produces. Is UG a closet dry man? So many questions to be answered.

And all because I have acquired a new electric razor - nice job - top of the range Philishave - gives a nice, clean, dry shave - but what does this revelation do for my standing amongst so many testosterone-enriched, lather-faced Cellar buddies?

Now I've been a dry shaver all my life - this has caused some severe 'tutt-tutts' from many comrades - and even more abrasive comments than that in its time (what is a woosser btw?). But put me near a bladed razor, and, apart from the fact that the lather goes everywhere. I am simply just incapable of completing a wet shave without spilling generous quantities of the red stuff.

So my secret's out of the closet. But who else is brave enough to bare his stubble - and what's with all that lather compulsion anyway? And where do the ladies stand on this sensitive (and I'm not just talking about the skin on my face) subject?

Last edited by Cyclefrance; 06-18-2007 at 03:25 AM.
Cyclefrance is offline   Reply With Quote