View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:21 AM   #12
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
i don't think it has gone far enough. one bad apple can spoil an entire barrell. one person can polarize and divide people into teams. your opinion of what is valuable content plainly differs from mine, and i'm sure everyone has their own, too. I'm not worried about dissuading lurkers from posting some little gem. i'm worried about people i like bailing out because they find this place to be less enjoyable with certain memebers participating.

when one annoying person can make the board unenjoyable to it's creator.....know it, and still refuse to fuck off.......well, you tell me; Should we just take the high road, and hope she'll go away on her own? Should we all drop out until she leaves? ( that's certainly tempting) should we just accept her as inevitable? I've resolved to be rude and obnoxious to her. you handle it how you like. don't expect me to stop it though.

why won't she take a fucking hint, a smack in the face, and a formal invitaion to leave?
Why don't you just put me on ignore? Why doesn't Jinx/Isis just put me on ignore? Why doesn't BigLargeMcHuge just put me on ignore? Don't you have things that you should be doing with your wife and kids in your precious free time on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings?

I have watched you deliberately hound perfectly decent people off this board, so why are you so worried that a lurker or two might read one of my posts, judge the entire board on one poster, and flee never to return? I think what might cause them to flee is the treatment I get from from you and UT. Discussion boards are boring when they're made up of people who do nothing but say "ditto," "I agree," "right on." Its the debates which make a board interesting or not.

I formally invite YOU to leave and go Christmas shopping with your family.