View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 11:25 AM   #108
Tobiasly
hot

Quote:
Originally posted by Radar
There are other supporting documents like penalties for poor attendance, discharge papers, the days in which he was credited, etc. proving that he was indeed a military deserter.
The more of these documents I read, the funnier it gets!

I like the one labeled Document 23, Penalty for Bad Attendance. Taken out of context, one would assume it means Bush had bad attendance. I'm not sure whether you actually believe this, or know the truth but like to use its vagueness because it supports your agenda.

Quote:
I have been counseled this date regarding the provisions of DOD Directive 1215.15, 23 February 1967. I understand that I may be ordered to active duty... for unsatisfactory participation as presently defined.... Further, I understand that if I am unable to satisfactorily participate in the ANG, and have unfulfilled military service obligation, that I may be discharged from the State ANG....
This doesn't mean his attendance was unsatisfactory, it means he was counseled on the possible consequences of poor attendance. You sign dozens of these papers when you sign up. It's so someone can't go AWOL, and then later on say "well I didn't know that wasn't allowed", because they have proof that you were indeed told.

So Radar, I'm curious.. how much military experience have you got under your belt? You seem to be pretty naive on what exactly all these papers mean, so of course you'll excuse anyone's hesitation at accepting your interpretation of them at face value.
Tobiasly is offline   Reply With Quote