View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Come One, Come All To My House!

Well, okay, not ALL.
Lurkers and lurkers-in-law might want to post a bit first.

But yes, I have the place to myself from 2nd March until 14th March and Dwellars are invited.
Yes, it is my parents' house, but I have checked it out with Mum. And after all we're a bunch of adults, not a house-trashing, hard-drinking, wall-vomiting parcel of teens. I think.

I know the majority of you won't even be able to consider it.
I'd really hope to see Dana, but even Limey is a stretch (who in their right mind would travel from Arran to Aylesbury? Oh right, me, coming home).

But if anyone has any plans to come to Angleterre in March, or if we can winkle CZ out of Zumerzet, or any Bucks residents want to stop by for an evening etc etc.

I'll be working during this time, but home by 14.00 every day, and I'll have my weekends free.

If you think it's possible do let me know.
The house sleeps four (plus me), five at a push but there are places in town you can stay. March is unlikely camping weather but we do have a garden.
And at the very least there are cooking and washing facilities. Americans might want to avoid our shower though. It's stereotypically English, to the point even I despair over it.

Address and telephone number supplied via PM only of course, I'm not a complete nutter
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote