Thread: Makes Me Sick.
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrayedknot
Wow. When I see these things it makes me question my wordliness. I'm pretty sheltered. I know these people exist and these forums exist(We were a free country not to long ago).I went to the Who the hell are you anyway? (Introduction thread) to see what was there and to my astonishment..... they are identifying themselves. The dilution of the gene pool makes me very sad.
A great deal of my family are of this mindset. There is a huge subculture in the US and Europe that follow the White Power belief system. Thing is, this is a product of tolerance and freedom of speech. Part of being free is being subject to other's freedom and subject to unpleasant speech (Loose TJ quote).
What is sick is that European nations have dirtied their hands with destroying their freedom of speech laws by outlawing certain kinds of speech and even political parties.
It only makes them stronger, these groups thrive on separatism. the us-&-them mindset and ostrasism... so what have they done, made them right. Sad, very sad.