View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 09:26 PM   #7
UltraViolence
Kinda New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenb
And, not to be too much of a cynic, but while they're "healing" this stud's leg, I'm sure they'll be collecting semen as often as possible to sell. At a hundred grand or more a pop (pun intended?), I'm sure they'll be able to pay the vet bill.
In the world of horse racing, artificial insemination is illegal. The only way Barbaro can produce any money-making offspring, is the old fashioned way.

So there is no selling of his sperm.

And before you go feeling bad for these horses, you must understand that their genetics aren't like normal horse genetics. They come from long lines of bred racing horses. Their bodies are more than able to handle the stress put upon them. Plus the pampering and care they receive. They are superstars as far as they are concerned. And when they retire, they will live a long and happy life of eating and fornication. $25 million is invested in this horse. They owners risk nothing when it comes to this horses well being.

(I registered just to tell you, you were wrong.. btw. Education before cynicism is crucial.)
UltraViolence is offline   Reply With Quote