View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 04:41 PM   #217
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
There are very bad people in the US who plan intentional acts of political violence. They identify their victims and share their information online. They plan and carry out acts of violence to intimidate those with different political beliefs.

Andy Ngo is one of those people. He is involved with identifying the targets, planning the violence, organizing the attacks, and yes, he is there when it happens. And yes, sometimes he stands too close to the violence which he himself is complicit in organizing.

Andy Ngo deals in half-truths, deceptively edited videos, and irresistibly worldview-confirming narratives. If you have reason to believe his "See! I told you so!" message, it's just so delicious.
This is one of those things where neither side is going to agree with the other. I share your opinion of Ngo, but nothing you or I say will bring Undertoad to our side of the table, nor could he convince me to come to his side of the table.

This is where America is right now. It's the political reality that we exist in, and a political reality is still reality.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote