Thread: Lola's foodblog
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #53
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
If you think the food looks good, you ought to see the cook.
Well, she's a pudgy, middle-age woman and not me. I'm too lazy to cook and whenever I do, I usually cook dishes with recipes where I can follow along. Not sure what it's called in English, but there's this practice where you can pay someone, restaurant, etc. to cook for you. Each morning I pick up lunch and dinner. I pay them monthly so I don't have to cook. This way, I get to eat food that's more complicated or time-consuming to cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
Lola, have you quit eating? I haven't seen any food posts in 2 days I'm getting hungry.
Well, I've decided to post only Vietnamse food. I've been eating non-Vietnamese food the last couple of days. Well, on Sunday, I did but the presentation wasn't great since I didn't get a chance to sit down and eat til late in the evening. I was about all day and snacked on food samples on Costco. You know that you can get really full eating samples? Wow, I had everything from soup, appetizers, main dish, desserts, chips, and drinks. Yesterday, I had chicken fajitas all day. This morning, I had peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Almost lunchtime, I'm gonna check the kitchen to see what to eat. Oh wait, there's fried spam.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote