View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:48 AM   #10233
monster
I hear them call the tide

Didn't need to get the proof out. Fortunately she is not the boss of me -I'd be long gone voluntarily if that were the case. The boss of me is a very savvy gentleman who has her number and tore her a new one over this without me having to say a thing. And now I know for sure who is "not my friend". With the added bonus of her being so dumb she thinks she's fooling everyone. ah well. I am no longer upset.

It would just be a nicer place if people could tell the truth. Yesterday she came to me with a photo she had taken of an old sale price sign that should have been taken down (which adds to the problem we are dealing with) She wanted my backing in blaming that department and agreeing is wasn't her fault. When I said, "actually, you can blame me for that one, I must've missed it when I got the others" she was all "oooh no, I'm not going to blame you, I won't report it, then". I told her to go ahead, the department and I share that task and I'll accept responsibility -the situation is unchanged, a sign was missed that caused a problem.... but she wasn't having any of it. I guess she thinks she's "done me favor" now

Last edited by monster; 04-11-2015 at 08:56 AM.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote