View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 05:14 PM   #4180
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I feel sorry for blokes. I went out both friday and saturday night last weekend, and I could have got laid both times (multiple times actually). Friday night was just to the local pub with the girls, and there's a guy there that was getting cosy last month when I was there, so it was no surprise.

Saturday night was different though. My g'f and I went out for dinner then went to a few different cocktail bars. I decided to do an experiment. I just made eye contact with everyone (men and women) and smiled. This led to a very entertaining night for me and my friend. We had lots of fun conversations with lots of people, and neither of us needed to have gone home alone (although we both did).

I'm only whoring this around because I was actually feeling a bit down about myself and my ability to get a mans attention, and I was pleased to discover that it took minimal effort to get it. It did me the world of good.

Oh, and the reason I feel sorry for blokes is that really, in the end, the woman gets to make the choice most of the time, and more often than not, I suspect it's a negative ghost rider.