View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #5004
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
Just decided that I am done for the day and that it is time to get into jammies and relax with a movie and a glass of wine.

...'cept now I need go to the mildly irritating thread and post about how this means I put off grocery shopping and will not have milk for my coffee tomorrow...
lol It hurts when one's out of creamer I know!

I love the comfort of jammies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Two items. Going in to work late today! And yesterday my kid and I won another tournament but more importantly this time it was a three person event and we were able to pump up the confidence of an inexperienced girl from the club who had a rough go of it in her previous competitions. Lil' Pete may have a future in coaching, she gave the girl simple instructions about handling a very good fencer after I kept us even against a very athletic and unconventional guy. The girl fenced him even after getting pounded by him earlier in the day. She was magnificent! You could watch her understanding expand suddenly. I followed with the go ahead fencing their weakest guy and Lil Pete closed it out against the hyper-athlete. Our new girl was just glowing with pride.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote