View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 10:16 PM   #60
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBsjb
You eat punks for breakfast? (ala Billy Madison)

where did I imply that there was payback? or payback necessary?
I taught freshman comp at the biggest party school in Colorado for 7 years. Your "who me?" act needs work:

Quote:
But I won't forget those that feel comfortable attacking me. Message board rudeness reigns eternal
Quote:
saying I'll call someone El is an attack?
Rude, smart ass reply, thinly disguised put down:

Quote:
You may be stuck with "El" as far as I'm concerned.
Patrick told you his name was "Patrick." His user name is Elspode. You may be stuck with "BS" as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Saying that someone doesn't know what I meant when I posted CBOL is an attack?
Condescending, implied the person you were replying to doesn't have your same vast knowledge:

Quote:
Wow! Glad you acknowledged CBOL, though I don't think you know what it means
Wow! You replied to my post, although I don't think that you know how to read.

Quote:
None of those are attacks. No payback, I'm not starting a war with the board, as much as you want me to. But I'll respond to any posts written to me, without attacking.
All of those were snide, passive/aggressive comments. No, you're not starting a war, you're starting a campaign to bring "democracy" AG style to a foreign country. First you'll soften up any resistance with carpet posting.

Sweetheart, I've stood on the first day of class in front of too many sullen 18 year olds who would much rather have been on the ski slopes at Purgie or down at the Old Tymer drinking bock ale to not recognize the modus operandi at work here. Your wounded innocent act won't fly with me.

I have nothing against newbies. I've been one before, and I'm going to be one again in a whole new town in another month. But I DO have something against someone who posts sly innuendos and feigns innocence over what they're doing.

If you're going to insult people, at least be a man about it. I suggest you go back and study some of Lumberjim's posts to learn the fine art of the direct confrontation.

Cowboy up!

Last edited by marichiko; 03-29-2006 at 10:24 PM.