Old 02-19-2019, 04:25 PM   #566
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Yeah, I slay me sometimes.

Hyyaahs!!

Attachment 66494
I wish I could get cool action pics like that of my spastic cat, but my camera just doesn't have the chops.

He's a twisting, spinning, tumbling super-gymnast when it comes to leaping for the string-on-a-stick toy. Regularly goes into lunatic, hyper-speed, crazy cat mode (racing around the house bouncing off furniture and walls for no good reason). Can't resist leaping upon and chasing down my elderly lady cat (she sneaks around the house now, hoping he won't see/hear her). For a good part of the day, he's either going at warp speed or he's completely knackered.

Oh, and he simply must closely and intimately inspect everything that comes along. Literally sticks his head into your cup as you hold it in your hand, because there might be something good in there. Demands a bite of whatever you're eating. He's convinced there are treasures between and beneath the sofa cushions, or possibly small creatures that he would like to eat. He never stops exploring the entire house, even though he's been into every crack and corner a hundred times. He snoops and digs into every fucking thing in sight.

Any food left on the counter (even if it's wrapped up or in a container) is doomed. The second I open a closet or cupboard, he's inside it. I can't even leave an open box of cat litter out, because he thinks it's fun to stick his paw in there and dig the litter out.

Scooter Pie is one gigantic handful of kitty madness. And I love every exasperating second of it.
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote