View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 09:59 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The newer GMC and Chevy trucks are by far the worst offenders. I stopped in the road for a too-bright-lights asshole who turned out to be a deputy in a pick-up, who hit the blues walked up and asked me what the problem was. I told him there was an asshole behind me with lights that were waaaay too goddamned bright. He walked back to his truck and drove around me. Won't stand for them (those super-bright-even-on-dim-lights) behind me or in front of me, I'll stop in the road and let them go by. I will sue the life out of the fellow that causes me to run off the road with his bright as fuck lights, cause I'm not going off my side of the road...I just need to figure how to hit a 7,500 plus pound truck and live through it.

Cocksucking bastards, every one of 'em.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote