Thread: Drone attacks
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #8
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Live in that bubble of limited intelligence and limited answers long enough and before you know it you'll spying on the goddamn Germans for Christ's sake!
When your leaders see mythical threats everything (they even believed the Cold War was still ongoing), then these fearful extremists even bugged Angela Merkel's phones when she was an unknown. Which begs a question - how many other thousands of future world leaders were routinely being bugged by a government defined by Cheney's paranoia and 'black and white' perspectives that even justified Gestapo style torture?

The NSA was only doing since 2001 what George Jr's administration told them to do. To spy on everyone and never admit to any of it. Another legacy of the an administration that all but protected bin Laden (so they always had a bogeyman) while knowing that even Ted Kennedy was an enemy.

I once asked how I could get on Cheney's enemies list. Apparently I and all others here were already on his enemies list. Nixon only had a list of hundreds. With NSA computers, Cheney, et al had millions of enemies - including Angela Merkel in 2002 when she was only another unknown politician to be feared.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote