View Single Post
Old 06-03-2001, 12:59 AM   #10
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Shepps
I see the Jenna type growing up to be a prim-n-proper Republican. She currently has the look of the sorority girl with a little fire in her. (I guess with the news of her boozing woes, that's not much of a stretch.) But in another ten years, she'll be incapable of independent thought.
Hmmm...perhaps shades of her mother?

Quote:
It's funny, I didn't see that "princess" in Barbara. Of course she has the tools; the sculpted eyebrows, the matching accessories, the bravado of dangling earrings. I'm guessing that she's bold, intelligent, and understands that the's being groomed for massive success. The difference between her and the "princess" archetype is that it's not fake; if she seems to have a huff of entitlement, it's because she's entitled.
You know, they say that when you are in college, your thoughts tend to lean liberal. After you're out, then they start to harden.

This leads me to wonder: 1) How much of their father's b.s. do they really believe? And 2) If they believe it now, what will they be like after college?

As much hell as people gave Chelsea early on (for not being exactly pretty in 1992), the Bush girls have been in the news more in the past 6 months than Chelsea was in 8 years.

Or so it seems...
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote