View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 01:26 AM   #18
juju
no one of consequence

I think most Nike products are made in China. So, if anything, wearing the jacket makes him a Chinese patriot. :)

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm very curious about your country. Feel free to ask me questions, too. Well, here goes..

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy
The same brand product use the same lable in the whole country. If they use different labels, the customer think they have different quality.
Are you saying that all food is the exact same quality, no matter who produces it? Isn't it better to be able to buy the best quality food?

Are there companies or corporations in China? Or is it all owned by the government? Is food the only thing that's standardized, or are other products standardized as well?

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy
In China I can know many things about the USA but the White House secrets. From the media I know the news. I can see the comments and analysis. We have many media to report outside news and things. The China open to the world.
What do you think of the "Great Firewall of China"? Are there any websites that you're unable to visit? I hear that China mostly blocks access to political sites. Do they also censor political books? How do you learn about other forms of government if the government prevents access to information on them?

If you say something against the government, will you be thrown in prison? For example, if you were in a crowded public area and started shouting, "I love democracy! Down with communism!", what would happen? Would it be a reenactment of the 1989 Tianamen Square incident?

What do you think of Falun Gong?
juju is offline   Reply With Quote