View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 02:19 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Left or Right? I am right-handed.

2) How do you count seconds without electronics? Elephants? Mississippis? One, one-thousand, two, one-thousand...

3) Were you there? Yeah, I was there. I pointed and laughed the whole time.

4) Potato Salad or Coleslaw? Tater salad.

5) What is the longest your hair has ever been? At one time, a thousand years ago, when I was young, I could grab my pony tail just above my belt.

6) What Olympic sport are you best at? Cussing.

7) Are we your first? Of course you're my first. What, you can't feel that?

8) Your favorite punctuation mark? I like the tilde. Is the tilde punctuation?

9) Which is physically closest to you right now? -hammer, screwdriver, or pliers (multitools don't count) Probably screwdriver.

10) Fireworks: love 'em, hate 'em. couldn't give a shit? Meh. They're pretty, and all...

11) Which food brand are you most loyal to? Probably Campbell's, or Red Baron.

12) Which footwear brand are you most loyal to? The cheapest. The best-fitting, most comfortable shoes I've owned were Nikes. They were ~$60 thrity+ years ago.

13) Best costume or uniform you've even worn (and why was it the best)? Vampire Halloween costume. Momdigr made the cape, black, lined in red.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote