View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #34
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I don't feel sorry for either one of them. Esp. Jill Kelley.

TW- how can you say she's done nothing wrong? She's 3.6 million in debt! she created a charity and then looted it! She used her big-guy connections to try to get her psycho nut job twin sister custody and even the judge knew better. She's done some very, very wrong things. Why isn't her mercedes repossessed? Why is she still living in her 1.5 mil dollar home when any ordinary person would be out on their ass by now?

And Paula? Ok, she fell in love with the guy-when I look at pics of the two of them I can totally see it - she's always looking at him with goo-goo eyes. So. That happens. But her 14 year old self that had to harass a perceived threat (Jill) is laughable in a woman so utterly accomplished as she. And to use Email intimidation tactics? Any normal person would've put on her astronaut underwear, driven for 19 hours straight, put on a wig and black trench coat an confronted her in person!

then again, maybe I just have a heart of stone. A gargoyle heart. Like a doll's eye....black and rolling....no, wait....wrong movie.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 11-15-2012 at 04:57 AM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote