View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #22
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Chris Rock did a segment on it:

Bullets should cost 5 thousand dollars a piece! There'd be no more innocent bystanders. "Man, I would blow your fricking head off if I could afford it. You better hope I can't get no bullets on layaway."

One of my favorites, here's the whole thing:

Chris Rock: Everybody is talking about gun control. Got to control the guns. Fuck, that, I like guns. If you've got a gun, you don't need to work out! Cause, I ain't working out. I ain't jogging. No, I think we need some bullet control. I think every bullet should cost five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars for a bullet. Know why? Cos if a bullet cost five thousand dollars, there'd be no more innocent by-standers. That'd be it. Some guy'd be shot you'd be all 'Damn, he must've done something, he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass!' And people'd think before they shot someone 'Man I will blow your fucking head off, if I could afford it. I'm gonna get me a second job, start saving up, and you a dead man. You'd better hope I don't get no bullets on lay-away!' And even if you get shot you wouldn't need to go to the emergency room. Whoever shot you'd take their bullet back. 'I believe you got my property?'