View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 10:48 PM   #13
Billy
Professor

Almost us like Chairman Mao

Q: What do Chinese people think of the history of Mao? In the end, do they think he was a good man or a bad man?

A: First, I want to tell you that we think Mao as you think Lincoln. He leaded China to go to peaceful country. Or we still live in dark life.

Many elder than me people worship Mao as GOD. His fight made them free and rich.

Young people don't like Mao as elder, but we still like him. Many my friends and classmates really like his book and idea. They can use his idea to guide their life.

There is no one who never do wrong in one's life. So you should justly view someone.

In all, we think he was a great man in China history. I will follow him to join the fight with Japan in Second Worl War if I was live in that age.

Q: Do you use mostly Microsoft software?

A: To be frank, most of us use MS soft. Now I use IE to answer you. Of course, we have many our software. We have WPS office, King software, Linuix...

The MS software is popular, but it is not only one. Not all people like the smae thing in the world. More choice you face, more freedom you get.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote