View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

My staff wants me dead

ha ha ... learned today that the staff of my clinic talks daily about hoping I die today, or that I have a car accident on the way to work. They call me 'Miss Canada' as if that were something derogatory.
Plus other random derogatory stuff. These are the people who used to come in at 9:30 and clock in on the computer as starting at 8:00. They turned away people because they couldn't be bothered seeing patients, including a guy I've seen now for six months with a severe head injury who has benefited from multiple therapies.

Apparently this has been going on for months, and the non-hospital staff we share office space with got so disgusted they finally shared. I got the brunt of it this morning, right before clinic. A month ago I was accused of bullying; a week ago the VP of HR told me I was 'equally the problem'. He knew the staff were saying loudly that they wished I were dead, or would be maimed enroute to work. But I am equally the problem, according to him.

I meet with the CEO on Friday. I am done with this. Either he gets rid of staff who actively, vociferously wish my death on a daily basis, or he faces the biggest EEOC lawsuit ever, and I go out on my own.