View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #11
Ibby
erika

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123 View Post
Put an ice pack on it and deal with your unrequited love. The crush will come and go. If it is more than a crush then you'll have plenty of time to do something about it in the future. Don't risk the heartache of ruining your London trip and the rest of your school year (plays) by trying to create something out of nothing. The dude has a girlfriend he's into. He is, at least at this point, outwardly homophobic. There is less than a 1% chance of him dropping the girl in your favor and 99% chance of souring friendships for you.

Unfortunately for your feelings this is one of those situations in life where doing nothing is the only thing to do.
yeah, no, i'm totally with you on this one. i'm definitely not going to do anything about it in relation to him.
i more meant... any ideas for how to um, soften it a little bit while i wait it out?

really right now its not so bad. he's just such a nice guy, its really kind of nice (and definitely a lot better than this whole caro deal... im so ready for that to be over, for better or worse) the only real time it gets to me is when i see him with his girl.
but i'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, cause i know its coming. and its gonna hurt.