View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #790
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I am happy that I was able to spend a couple of pleasant hours visiting with the woman with whom I most want to once again be intimate in the not too distant future (apart from my wife, of course, with whom I want to be intimate again as soon as she returns home tomorrow from her trip out of town). I was encouraged to find out that said woman has gone from "no more frolicking with married men, even those who have permission from their wives" to "it might not be out of the question" since we last spoke at length.

She was my correspondent in the polyamory foray Selene and I made almost six years ago now. We hit it off very well then, and have remained good friends. She is highly desired by me both physically and intellectually, and she seems to once again be returning that vibe. Makes me happy, despite absence of intimacy this evening when she called me and asked if she could drop by.

Cool.