Thread: baltimore
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:54 PM   #83
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
If beating kids was gonna solve the violence problem in the black community, there would be no violence problem in the black community. AA kids are getting the belt every fucking day and they take their whuppin from Mom/Dad/Uncle/Aunty/Grandwhatever and then they take it out on their neighborhood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Oh, is that right? Is that what happens in your neighborhood? Every kid gets beat up by family every day? Bullshit. Your over the top scenarios don't fly, except with the most rabid pacifists. You should write commercials for the Humane Society. When whites riot they do the same thing, does that mean they all get beat up every day.
I wasn't talking about children here anyway, I was talking about these punks who think they are dressing like ninjas when they're dressing like Hollywood clowns. What would you do? Say, "Son I'm disappointed in your anti-social outburst, we'll discuss this at length when you return home from the riot."
If so, you fail.
Nobody said every kid every day. The belt is a common tool, I've seen the fucking welts on 5 year olds. Sorry, I'm not buying the Moms need to start beating their kids now narrative. If Mom was a competent parent that kid would've been at the kitchen table doing his math. The beating he gets on tv may shame him for right now but I'm not buying the narrative that black kids are not being hit enough.