View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #9
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I have some strange means of diagnosing certain mental disorders. Sometimes it's as simple as an individual's name ... females with names like Heather, Crystal, Paris, or a bizarre spelling of a normal name (Alyce, Jenaphyr, etc.) tend to be diagnosable with borderline personality disorder. So are women with huge, overfull keychains ... not with keys, too many keys is more schizophrenic or bipolar, but fobs and danglies, including stuffed animals. Oh, and if anyone every shows up for admission to the hospital with their stuffed animal ... borderline. And pillows and blankey, double dose. Schizophrenic purses will have a ton of different stuff, but very little of it actually useful ... 10 year old electric bills, empty compacts, and a brush that can only be described as frightening ... and cigarette butts, papers, bits of loose tobacco that you only discover after upending the contents on your desk. Eeeauw.

But I digress ... Drawing little hearts over lower case "i"s is a hallmark of borderline personality disorder.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote