View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #15
IamSam
Now living the life of a POW

Gee, I miss her sometimes when the cable and Internet are shut off for lack of payment; my cell phone battery is dead; the library is closed and my Kindle stops working; there's no gas in my truck to escape out to the back-country with; AND all my friends have come down with shingles and aren't allowed visitors. Yup. Good old Molly.

Now where was I?

psssst! Don't no one say a thing, but I may be given a chance to be the newest member of the local cable company's sales staff. I'll be no-not-a-Mormon-missionary nor will I be your-friendly-local-Jehovah's-Witness. I'll be the Cable Lady! Sign here and let's hope you don't figure out that the price of your new bundle of electronic joy will double after exactly one month - no questions asked or answered. But I'm not telling anybody because it might not happen at all and I've probably jinxed the whole thing just by thinking about it even once. Mum's the word.

No, still no luck on the job search yet, Molls. I'll bet you're the cutest new member over any bad old girl in your jail cell, though. We think of you often.