Thread: Is Trilby ok?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #19
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

thanks everyone. I am going to look at a doggie today (a min pin) and another one later on ---- a min pin in cincinnati. I am slowly mending but I wish I could turn back the clock. My sister is coming up to look at the one dog with me.

your concern is so sweet. thank you all for caring and for cherry spending all her hard earned money calling me. The doctor I'm never going back to and the store (kroger) I shall never speak of again (after being a customer for 12 years) I was crying at the pharmacy desk, the pharmacist called the police and when I got home the police where there, they cuffed me and took me to the hospital "for my own good" b/c the pharmacist thought I looked 'extremely distraught' =-oh, yeah----THREE cruisers pulled up to my house. I'm sure my neighbors now think I am a child murderer.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote