Thread: Cuil Theory
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibby View Post
I love invented, abstract units of measurement for invented, abstract concepts though!
and don't worry, i'm getting enough green in my diet...
My favorite:
Quote:
Couric
The standard unit measurement for mass weight of feces, as noted on the 2007 South Park episode "More Crap". The European Fecal Standards & Measurements Board in Zürich keeps track of the authenticity of its records. It is mentioned in the episode that "one Katie Couric is about two and a half pounds of excrement". The original record was set in 1960 at 7.5 Courics. It was revealed in October 2007 that the record excrement is in fact Bono of U2 fame, which had grown to 80 Courics. This explains why Bono seems so great, yet is still a piece of shit. That same day, American Randy Marsh set the new record at 100 Courics. The record still stands.
me: damn dude, i gotta take the biggest dump, but i think i'm gonna wait till the plane lands.

friend: oh yeah? how many courics do you think it weighs?

me: I hadn't shit all week, i must be constipated..i'm guessing about 6 and half Courics.

friend: fuck man! Don't you know you're not supposed to fly when on your turd trimester?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=couric